Friday: 18th Nov, 2022
Ref: Circular No.08/2022
END OF YEAR 2022 – CIRCULAR
Warm greetings from the Hilton family.
We thank the Almighty God for bringing us to the end of Term 3 and Academic year 2022 successfully.
Our holidays for continuing classes have commenced today Friday: 18th November, 2022. All students have been issued with a Circular, Report Card, School calendar for 2023 and a Medical Form.
Every report card must bear a photograph of the student for authenticity.
We thank those parents who turned up for the school programmes this year. Your presence and ideas brought forward proved that you have Hilton at heart, may God richly bless you.
- This year we witnessed outstanding performance at both ‘O’ and ‘A’ level. Our school was ranked among the top 50 schools in the country having sent 216 students (3%) to various public and private Universities.
- We have been able to accomplish the set goals for the term. Many thanks to all teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and students’ body for the contribution.
- Students have been promoted to new classes on merit and those that failed to obtain the pass mark have been advised accordingly.
- For any inquiries on the report card please call 0782022230/0702729275 – Examinations Master.
- All S.4 candidates have completed their National Examinations today Friday 18th Nov, 2022 while S.6 will complete on Friday 09th December, 2022. We hope and pray for excellent results.
Our girls’ Volleyball team represented the country for East African games in Arusha in September and had an outstanding performance. We congratulate them upon that experience.
The students’ discipline has generally been commendable. We have constantly counseled and mentored our learners. However a few whose discipline is wanting have been advised accordingly. Please remind your child to always adhere to the School rules and regulations/norms of the society they live in.
The students’ health has generally been stable. The cases that came up were handled by the school medical team.
We appeal to all parents whose children have health complications to always be open to us so that we know what to do in case of any emergencies.
Next year all students with health complications must report with a medical form explaining the specific illness.
We also kindly appeal to you parents to ensure that the children are checked by qualified medical personnel before they are returned to school.
TERM I – 2023 OPENING: Term I will start on Sunday 05th February, 2023. Please report to school between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
FEES STRUCTURE: Our fees structure remains unchanged as shown below:-
|1 Physical ream
|Photocopying & Scrubbing brush||Photocopying & Scrubbing brush||Ruled & Squeezer||Ruled & Squeezer|
|UNEB Registration fee||–||–||200,000/=||200,000/=|
|F/N Students only||–||100,000/=||100,000/=||100,000/=|
|D.I.T Registration fee||–||100,000/=||–||–|
|SESEMAT (all students)||3,000/=||3,000/=||3,000/=||3,000/=|
N.B: Please use school pay – No cash will be allowed in school.
- We appeal to you to pay full fees at the beginning of the term for proper planning.
- Pocket money Must be banked in Accounts Office and Not kept in the dormitory.
- 750 ml of Jik and 500 ml of Harpic (all students).
- 2 & S.3 students should secure Truck suits for Physical Education lessons. (Blue colour for boys and Red for girls labelled with the student’s name).
- Hair trimming – all students at 3,000/= (Three thousand shillings only).
- Every student should report with – 10 toilet paper rolls (Big size), a water bottle and a mosquito net.
- Candidates’ requirements for UNEB registration;-
- 4 – P.L.E resultslip – 2 photocopies and 2 photocopies of birth certificates.
- 6 – U.C.E resultslip – 2 photocopies and 2 photocopies of birth certificates.
- Equating international results to Ugandan standard should be done by March 2023.
- Feel free to visit our website for more information. You can also fax or e-mail your message to us at hiltonhighschoolmukono.com, email/face book:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Hilton High School and for the moral and financial support.
We wish you and our children happy, peaceful festivities and a prosperous 2023. God bless you all.
KATIMBO GORDON (MR.)