The requirements that you are expected to report with are as follows: –
SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE:
|Tuition & Boarding||928,500/=||928,500/=||928,500/=||1,008,500/=|
|1 Physical Ream of Papers||Photocopying||Photocopying||Photocopying||Photocopying|
|Others||Harpic||Scrubbing brush||Scrubbing brush||Harpic|
- Admission Fee – 100,000/=
- Each new entrant contributes 1 (one) textbook (Library contribution).
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL STUDENTS: – (390,000/= payable upon admission).
- Development Fee – 100,000/= each new student.
- Uniforms: –
- ‘O’ Level – 96,000/= 2 pairs
- ‘A’ Level – 96,000/=
- Sweater – 30,000/=
- Neck Tie – 5,000/=
- Identity Card – 10,000/=
- 2 T-shirts – 30,000/=
- Sportswear – 18,000/=
- Sabbath Uniform – 21,000/=
- Black trouser/Black skirt bought from school 25,000/=
- Uniform labelling at 1,500/= each item (There are ten items = Shs. 15,000/=)
- Black leather shoes – Not high heeled.
NB: No other type of clothes will be permitted in school.
- Passport photos – 5,000/=
- A Good News Bible (all students) or 25,000/=
- Hymn book – Songs of Praise or 10,000/=
- Two dozens of black books – ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level
- A calculator, a Mathematical set (all students) & a Box file for past papers.
- Mattress, pillow, blanket and bed sheets.
- Plate, cup, spoon, fork and a water bottle.
- Mosquito net, slippers, nightdress/pyjamas and hankies.
- Towel, basin, jerrycan, toilet paper, an umbrella or raincoat and hungers.
- Strong lockable suitcase or box, washing and bathing soap, toothbrush, paste and flat iron.
- Peeling knife (girls only) and a torch.
- Bank your fees in KCB (Bank) – Hilton High School, A/C No. 1111039461 Malaba Branch. Use any of the branches in Kenya and Tanzania – Use the banking slips obtained in the bank and write the student’s full name and class then bring a copy of the bank slip to school. Full fees should be paid before reporting.
- Feel free to visit our website hiltonhigh.com for more information and you can also fax or e-mail your message to us at, email: email@example.com
- All monies and parcels meant for students must be strictly channelled through the Deputy Headteacher –Administration – 0772-658343/0703-579467.
Thank you for choosing Hilton High School – Mukono, we pledge to shape your child for a bright future.
May God bless you.
Yours in Service,
Katimbo Gordon (Mr.)